Search This Blog

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Week in Review: What in the Heck Just Happened? (VIDEO)

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must Man be of learning from experience." - George Bernard Shaw

Welcome to the Week in Review!

It's been an ... interesting ... week to say the very least. In fact, I think that "What in the Heck Just Happened?" just became the theme of this week.

I woke up this morning, and thought ... "Ok, I'm going to put this podcast together, and boy do I have a 'few things' to say in that podcast". So, I look over my email inbox, and discover I have an email from my podcast hosting service, podbean. It seems my podcasts have been in enough demand, that I've exceeded my bandwidth usage for the month.

I suppose, if I'm going to have a problem with my podcast hosting service, that's the sort of problem that is worth having. I will work to resolve this issue before the end of the month, and for the time being, we'll move to a video for today's "Week in Review".

This happenstance fits in well with the entire week as it has transpired thus far. This week has been sort of a "what in the heck just happened" week. Especially in the capital markets.

So we'll talk about all of that in this "Week in Review" video entry that follows ...

(Video Included. If you're seeing this entry elsewhere and cannot play the podcast? Click this link to go to the exact video entry ...)




Here is the link to Don Millers blog ...

* * *

Note: This is not an investment or trading recommendation. The losses in trading can be very real, and depending on the investment vehicle, can exceed your initial investment. I am not a licensed trading or investment adviser, or financial planner. But I do have over 13 years of experience in trading and investing in these markets. The Challenge accounts are run for the education of other traders who should make their own decisions based off their own research, and tolerance for risk.

Share

Search Investing and Trading Articles and Products