Search This Blog

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Week in Review: Rally's, Observation and Patience (PODCAST)

"The best interviews -- like the best biographies -- should sing the strangeness and variety of the human race." - Lynn Barber

Welcome to the Week in Review!

Each weekend I have a podcast in which I review not only the movements in the capital markets, but the financial news items that we've all seen for the last five days. As this is a blog for the newcomer, I try to break all of this down to make it somewhat easier to understand.

This has been a slow week for Dan. I had one profitable trade in Orange Juice, but other than that, this has been a week where I observe, more than I participate. I did have the chance to sit down and talk with Matt "Miss Trade" Davio for an interview on Thursday, and I talk a bit about that ...

(Podcast Included. If you're seeing this entry elsewhere and cannot play the podcast? Click this link to go to the exact podcast entry ...)




Click here to Download this Podcast.

* * *

Note: This is not an investment or trading recommendation. The losses in trading can be very real, and depending on the investment vehicle, can exceed your initial investment. I am not a licensed trading or investment adviser, or financial planner. But I do have over 13 years of experience in trading and investing in these markets. The Challenge accounts are run for the education of other traders who should make their own decisions based off their own research, and tolerance for risk.


Share

Search Investing and Trading Articles and Products