Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Challenge Project Trades That Never Materialize (VIDEO)

"He who is prudent and lies in wait for an enemy who is not, will be victorious." - Sun Tzu, The Art of War. c.400-320 b.c.

As subscribers of "Airelon's Market Tactics" know, my bias is that I've been long oil this week. I'll go ahead and say it. It's not wrong to throw out a freebie from time to time.

But that's only my 'bias'. That doesn't mean that I'll take the trade. It means that this is the bias, and then I'll look for ways to massage that bias. Today, I decided to illustrate my thoughts in front of the computer, and in my room ... as it happened, instead of reviewing it later. It's of a trade ... that never happened, because I never sent in the entrance order.

This is what happens ... when I decide to pass ...

(Video Included. If you're seeing this entry elsewhere and cannot see the Video? Click here to view the entry ...)



So I just never ended up entering the trade.

Please. Learn patience. Enter an audible alert, before you enter a buy to open, or sell to open order. It can make all the difference.

And as I mentioned at the end of this video? Please ... if your finances are a mess? You don't have to suffer. There are very inexpensive options, to take advantage of movements in the capital markets.

Take control!

* * *

Note: This is not an investment or trading recommendation. The losses in trading can be very real, and depending on the investment vehicle, can exceed your initial investment. I am not a licensed trading or investment adviser, or financial planner. But I do have over 13 years of experience in trading and investing in these markets. The Challenge accounts are run for the education of other traders who should make their own decisions based off their own research, and tolerance for risk.


Share

Search Investing and Trading Articles and Products