Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Lazy Week ...

It has been a bit of a lazy week for Dan.

Well ... not really. I've been engaged in my community volunteer efforts. But since this is a blog that revolves around investing and trading? It's been a lazy week for Dan on the investing and trading route. I haven't had one trade yet. I've just taken a look at the markets out of the corner of my eye, long enough to note that McDonalds (MCD) continues to make higher highs each day, typically near the open. In fact, I'm going to have to think about possibly taking profits in all of my accounts on that stock if it continues much higher.

Basically ... I've been having fun. Taking it easy, and enjoying each beautiful day that we're having here in southeast Michigan.

It's almost like I'm becoming a part time trader or something. So I'll have to dig in and hit the trenches here soon enough.

* * *

Note: This is not an investment or trading recommendation. The losses in trading can be very real, and depending on the investment vehicle, can exceed your initial investment. I am not a licensed trading or investment adviser, or financial planner. But I do have over 13 years of experience in trading and investing in these markets. The Challenge accounts are run for the education of other traders who should make their own decisions based off their own research, and tolerance for risk.

Search Investing and Trading Articles and Products