Search This Blog

Friday, May 14, 2010

Friday Investing and Trading Review for May 14, 2010 (VIDEO)

"A year ago, it would have been a lot different. But I saw all their moves go by on the ticker. That made the decision pretty easy." - Troy Glaus

Here is the "Friday Review" video, that will review my investing and trading efforts for the last week, based off of comments in last weeks "Airelon's Market Tactics". I already had the video that described my 'delving' into a way to play a long in Oil.

Thankfully ... I cut that loss nice and early. As follows, is the next market I was watching ...

(Video Included. If you're seeing this entry elsewhere and cannot see the Video? Click here to view the entry ...)



Here is the free issue of "Airelon's Market Tactics", where I discuss "reading the tape". Included in that issue, is an accompanying video that illustrates what I'm talking about ...

* * *

Note: This is not an investment or trading recommendation. The losses in trading can be very real, and depending on the investment vehicle, can exceed your initial investment. I am not a licensed trading or investment adviser, or financial planner. But I do have 14 years of experience in trading and investing in these markets. The Challenge accounts are run for the education of other traders who should make their own decisions based off their own research, and tolerance for risk.

Search Investing and Trading Articles and Products