Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Investing and Trading Thoughts: Gold is Fear, PPI Numbers and Non-Linear Systems (VIDEO)

"When you are right for long enough, eventually they start paying attention" - Amory Lovins

Every once in a while ... I have a "trader thoughts" entry. I'll talk about a couple of factors that I see going on ... economically. And with the shape the world is in ... there's always plenty to talk about on the economic front.

So since February, PPI is showing absolutely zero in terms of inflation. None. Nada. And unlike some who purport to be 'economists' - I am thankful that PPI does not include Food and Energy.

I discuss this and a whole lot more in the following video ...

(Video Included. If you're seeing this entry elsewhere and cannot see the Video? Click here to view the entry ...)



Here is the link to the article I wrote regarding the way the BLS reports inflation data.

* * *

Note: This is not an investment or trading recommendation. The losses in trading can be very real, and depending on the investment vehicle, can exceed your initial investment. I am not a licensed trading or investment adviser, or financial planner. But I do have 14 years of experience in trading and investing in these markets. The Challenge accounts are run for the education of other traders who should make their own decisions based off their own research, and tolerance for risk.


Share

Search Investing and Trading Articles and Products