Search This Blog

Friday, June 4, 2010

Technical Analysis Mumbo Jumbo Tea Leaf Readings (VIDEO)

"Much of technical analysis is magical mumbo-jumbo that people think will tell them where the markets going. And it never will. It's just a bunch of nonsense. Unfortunately, I've also participated in it" - Larry Williams

From time to time, someone will get a hold of me, and ask me to analyze a trade for them. Either it's a trade they are thinking of taking, or a trade they are in. Then they ask for what I think of their chart.

The first thing I think? Is that I'm seeing a lot of mumbo-jumbo tea leaf reading. I discuss that in the following vlog entry, as well as why you are not seeing a "investing and trading review" video ...

(Video Included. If you're seeing this entry elsewhere and cannot see the Video? Click here to view the entry ...)



* * *

Note: This is not an investment or trading recommendation. The losses in trading can be very real, and depending on the investment vehicle, can exceed your initial investment. I am not a licensed trading or investment adviser, or financial planner. But I do have 14 years of experience in trading and investing in these markets. The Challenge accounts are run for the education of other traders who should make their own decisions based off their own research, and tolerance for risk.


Share

Search Investing and Trading Articles and Products