Search This Blog

Thursday, July 29, 2010

DTE Energy (DTE)

Those who are long time blog readers know that I've been long DTE Energy (DTE) for some time now (soon would be two and half years) in my own personal dividend accounts. With some smart averaging down with this stock and through DRIP, I've built myself up a nice sizeable, profitable position.

As I'm very much about talking about my exits, as well as my entrances ... I wanted to put a brief note out that I'll be looking at selling off all of this stock in the near future.

The reasons are not that I feel anything is wrong with the company. In fact ... in the next two weeks, the reasons will become more clear.

Suffice to say at this point? I've built up some great profits, and I'm going to grab them.

* * *

Note: This is not an investment or trading recommendation. The losses in trading can be very real, and depending on the investment vehicle, can exceed your initial investment. I am not a licensed trading or investment adviser, or financial planner. But I do have 14 years of experience in trading and investing in these markets. The Challenge accounts are run for the education of other traders who should make their own decisions based off their own research, and tolerance for risk.

Search Investing and Trading Articles and Products