Search This Blog

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Week in Review: Trading Means the Crowd Must Be Wrong (PODCAST)

"My job is to make people money. If I don't include every factor that moves a stock-market psychology included-then I'm not doing my job." - Thomas Kurlak

Welcome to the Week in Week in Review podcast!

This week, I want to talk a lot about seeing Fundamental News, and timing a trade? As well as commodities, the credit markets, and my thoughts on a documentary that was released that discusses the recent history of the industry of investing and trading ...

(Podcast Included. If you're seeing this entry elsewhere and cannot play the podcast? Click this link to go to the exact podcast entry ...)




Click here download this podcast.

Here is a link to the series of episodes that contains the movie: "Floored".

I loved that it wasn't a 'sob story', of how we should all feel sorry for floor traders. The one drunk in the middle of the movie was talking about the immoral "every man's dream". All I could think was ...

"It's interesting how how the access to large sums of money demonstrates a man or woman's inner morality, goals and aims in life. What I desire is for my Father to be proud of me."

I'll be re-posting the Happy Hour show for tomorrow's entry ...

* * *

Note: This is not an investment or trading recommendation. The losses in trading can be very real, and depending on the investment vehicle, can exceed your initial investment. I am not a licensed trading or investment adviser, or financial planner. But I do have 14 years of experience in trading and investing in these markets. The Challenge accounts are run for the education of other traders who should make their own decisions based off their own research, and tolerance for risk.


Share

Search Investing and Trading Articles and Products