Search This Blog

Thursday, July 1, 2010

What's Ahead for The Blog?

As Germany blocks "partnered" YouTube producers, I have to keep blip.tv videos up on the blog for my German viewers. So if you are in that situation, I finally have the Blip.tv version up on yesterday's entry.

I'll have similar entries in the future, as I plan on cleaning up, tweeking, and adding to my existing "Instructional Playlists". I even plan on adding a playlist in the future, that discusses my approach, methodology to trading. I've discussed it publicly in the past ... but as I keep having to reiterating my trading approach, I figure that its time to produce a video playlist series on it.

* * *

Note: This is not an investment or trading recommendation. The losses in trading can be very real, and depending on the investment vehicle, can exceed your initial investment. I am not a licensed trading or investment adviser, or financial planner. But I do have 14 years of experience in trading and investing in these markets. The Challenge accounts are run for the education of other traders who should make their own decisions based off their own research, and tolerance for risk.


Share

Search Investing and Trading Articles and Products