Search This Blog

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Too Busy to Blog ?

Lately, it almost seems that I've been too busy to blog. Between family responsibilities, community volunteer efforts as well as being busy with my congregation. I've been shopping for the camera I want to use for my video 'journaling' efforts (I want it to be powerful enough to deliver a clear image, but compatible with Windows XP; I'm thinking I'll use Adobe Premiere for the software. I'm thinking of just picking up a Flip ...)

But I took time this week for the two profitable trades mentioned real-time in the twitter stream. The first one was just a monster opportunity, shorting copper futures; and the other was a short opportunity today in Soybeans. Although I have to admit ... I left a lot on the table with the Soybeans trade.

But I'm going to put together a video that explains them both tomorrow so as to continue the series that discusses my particular trading methodology. (Here is the RSS link to the blip.tv version of that series)

* * *

Note: This is not an investment or trading recommendation. The losses in trading can be very real, and depending on the investment vehicle, can exceed your initial investment. I am not a licensed trading or investment adviser, or financial planner. But I do have 14 years of experience in trading and investing in these markets. The Challenge accounts are run for the education of other traders who should make their own decisions based off their own research, and tolerance for risk.

Search Investing and Trading Articles and Products