Search This Blog

Thursday, November 4, 2010

In Case You Missed My Bit on Facebook Today ... (VIDEO)

(Don't miss the other entry that is posted today)

... I'll repeat it here ...

I check out various twitter streams from time to time. Some of them are quite ... humerous. I saw quite a bit of whining in one such stream today regarding Quantitative Easing 2.0.

Let me refer such folks to the following video ...

(Video Included. If you're seeing this entry elsewhere and cannot see the Video? Click here to view the entry ...)



Folks going through a bad time and a dark spot in their life? I have tremendous empathy for them. I'll sit and talk with them for hours. I've been through those dark places in my own life.

But I can't abide whining, just for the sake of whining because someone doesn't 'like' something.

That being said ... the Challenge project dividend bearing stocks are just flying higher.

But the pain of the first few years I started doing this was so intense, I do not forget the number one rule when it comes to this business: RISK CONTROL

I've actually thought of writing a little entry that talks ...about the emotional toll this business can bring to the unwary; and the true extent of the emotional damage I suffered for the first few years in this business. But that's an idea I'm sort of wrestling with lately ... on how much I want to make public, and how much I want to keep private.

(Don't miss the other entry that is posted today)

* * *

Note: This is not an investment or trading recommendation. The losses in trading can be very real, and depending on the investment vehicle, can exceed your initial investment. I am not a licensed trading or investment adviser, or financial planner. But I do have 14 years of experience in trading and investing in these markets. The Challenge accounts are run for the education of other traders who should make their own decisions based off their own research, and tolerance for risk.

Search Investing and Trading Articles and Products