Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Airelon's Challenge Chronicles No. 2.5: Morning Thoughts

You can find a description of "Airelon's Challenge Chronicles" by clicking here.

Just wanted to put a brief note out this morning. I took a look over the trades that I had lined up ... and I'm seeing just ... nothing. General Mills (GIS) has an incredibly high spread; even after considering it's pre-market. I'd look to short OJ for A.C.C. if something develops, but that chart is honestly sort of a mess.

I'll be spending most of my time working at the blog today. If you are new to following my investing and trading thoughts as they evolve?

You'll probably be surprised at how much 'down-time' there is.

* * *

Note: This is not an investment or trading recommendation. The losses in trading can be very real, and depending on the investment vehicle, can exceed your initial investment. I am not a licensed trading or investment adviser, or financial planner. But I do have 14 years of experience in trading and investing in these markets. The Challenge accounts are run for the education of other traders who should make their own decisions based off their own research, and tolerance for risk.

Search Investing and Trading Articles and Products