Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Airelons Thoughts on Economics (Series): Economics and Economy (VIDEO)

"“Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything" - Xenephon, Greek Historian, 431-350 B.C.E.

Some time ago, I decided to begin a new series, or playlist, that discusses my thoughts on economics. This next video is a continuation in that series that discusses the question ...

What is economics anyways?

(Video Included. If you're seeing this entry elsewhere and cannot see the Video? Click here to view the entry ...)




Here is the blip.tv version of the video. Here is the link to the playlist or series on my thoughts on economics on blip.tv.

I've been tossing around an idea, and I'd like to bring it up in this entry.

So as to maximize ... efficiently, my YouTube partnership? I'm thinking of embedding YouTube videos on the blog from now, rather than the blip.tv videos. However, I will still include the blip.tv version link for those folks who live in a country who cannot view videos by YouTube partners?

What do you think non-US folks?

* * *

Note: This is not an investment or trading recommendation. The losses in trading can be very real, and depending on the investment vehicle, can exceed your initial investment. I am not a licensed trading or investment adviser, or financial planner. But I do have 14 years of experience in trading and investing in these markets. The Challenge accounts are run for the education of other traders who should make their own decisions based off their own research, and tolerance for risk

Search Investing and Trading Articles and Products