Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Language, Trading Commodities, Trading Stocks and Stagflation (VIDEO)

"Thus, flexibility, as displayed by water, is a sign of life. Rigidity, its opposite, is an indicator of death." - Anthony Lawlor

"... I've broken it down into kind of an overall view. Because I don't think it's just enough to give people a bunch of numbers, and things, and here's a system. Because my sense is you get a system, or some parameters to trade with ... and you think you're a great trader. And you're not. And I'm not. Because really being a great trader takes more than just having something mechanical to follow. Being a great trader, means that you have to understand what's going on. Because whatever is going on now, will be different than anything the past. And anything in the future, will not be exactly like now." - Larry Williams


This morning, I had a few thoughts rattling around inside of my head. Instead of a podcast or a text entry, I decided just to 'vlog' them ...

(Video Included. If you're seeing this entry elsewhere and cannot see the Video? Click this link to view the entry ...)



Here is the blip.tv version of the video.

* * *

Note: This is not an investment or trading recommendation. The losses in trading can be very real, and depending on the investment vehicle, can exceed your initial investment. I am not a licensed trading or investment adviser, or financial planner. But I do have 14 years of experience in trading and investing in these markets. The Challenge accounts are run for the education of other traders who should make their own decisions based off their own research, and tolerance for risk.

Search Investing and Trading Articles and Products