Search This Blog

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Someone New has "Joined" the Fight

"Once more into the breach, dear friends, once more; Or close the wall up with our English dead !!"


I'm not going to be able to get to the "Week in Review" podcast this Saturday. I'm hoping to have something up by tomorrow. Hopefully by tomorrow morning, because I have a lot I want to say regarding unemployment, quality of employment, conference calls, and much more.

But I thought I would leave you with this.

We have a new blogger spreading the message that you do not need $250,000.00 to start investing and trading, the markets are not 'rigged' against you, and you can follow a real model that approaches the markets in a sane, rational manner.

"Pulling Ourselves Up Financially"

And as many know, the war on the idea that you need $50,000 to begin is a war that I firmly believe in carrying forward ...


Search Investing and Trading Articles and Products