Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I'm Always Learning ...

So, I've been a little 'light' on the blogging venture here as of late.

But in that time, I've learned some valuable lessons that I think will help me out in the future. I've learned that moving is no small affair. Naturally I knew this before, but there's something to be said for first hand experience.

My wife has had the last week off for vacation. And I've learned that when we move into our new place? I will have to have my own office to which I can close the door. Making videos and recording podcasts is not easy to do when you're wife is busy in the background, packing up boxes and asking questions. Her last day of vacation is tomorrow, so expect to see a little more of me here at the blog when she's back to work.

In the midst of all of that, I had a couple of trades on Monday, and I learned something there that I plan on applying to the Challenge project in the future. In addition to all of that, I've been trying to reply to emails, keep up with my Spanish studies, responsibilities at my congregation, as well as keep my eye on the markets.

Busy ... to say the least ...

Search Investing and Trading Articles and Products