Search This Blog

Loading...

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

No Nonsense

Many have wondered if they will see Dan "around the net". I still receive emails asking where I have gone? What about all of those videos? What if you couldn't save them to your computer?

As I have tried to explain in my last blog entry ... I'm not going away. Simply removing myself from aspects of social media that I find ... dangerous. In addition, the blog became exceedingly time consuming if I was going to do a video each and every day.

Well, I have built a new website that should be much more time effective for myself in working to assist the low funded. NoNonsensetrading.com. I've moved many of the playlists there, and beginning this Saturday, I will also have the weekly podcast there. As time passes, I will try to make it an easy to navigate one stop shop for "all things Dan". In addition, there is a new newsletter on sale for January 1st "Aileron Market Balance".

That newsletter was offered from the daily blog to those that sent me their email. The daily blog will be going away ... but you can find the what we have been able to accomplish with newsletters that I have released to those folks here.

As always ... stay safe, trade well, and remember that love does not cost a dime

Dan

nononsensetrading.com


Search Investing and Trading Articles and Products